10 Marla House Construction Cost
You have bought land and now you would like to construct your dream home. If you’ve got adequate finances, you’d want to take a position extra money into the project, adding convenience and luxury wherever possible. A plus category houses in Pakistan are built using construction materials of a superior quality than the A category ones. For anyone eager to construct an A+ category residential unit from scratch, this blog is for you. First, you’ll lay the inspiration of the house then add flooring, kitchen counter tops, wall paint and install fancy bathroom fixtures as a part of the finishing of the house. we’ll walk you thru the painstaking construction process one step at a time. Without wasting our time, allow us to now calculate the entire construction cost of an A+ category 10 marla house.
So, without further ado, allow us to take a glance at the detailed budget.
CONSTRUCTION COST OF THE GREY STRUCTURE OF AN A+ CATEGORY 10 MARLA HOUSE IN 2020
Let us first take a glance at the specifications of the house into account .
The covered area for a double-story 10 marla home is 3,300 sq. ft. the bottom floor is of 1,650 per sq. ft. and therefore the ground floor is of 1,550 sq. ft. The mumtee is of 100 sq. ft. The house specifications are such as: There are five bedrooms with attached bathrooms, two kitchens, a terrace on the primary floor and a mumtee on the second floor.
One of the primary steps that you simply should fancy construct a house in Pakistan is to calculate the number and rate of fabric utilized in laying the inspiration and basic structure of the house. For this purpose, we’ll take the assistance of the covered area mentioned above and determine the number of materials utilized in the grey structure of an A+ category 10 marla house. Then we shall inspect the present market rates of the development materials.
To build the grey structure of an A+ category 10 marla house, the subsequent top quality construction materials are needed: Bricks, cement, kassu, rebar, sand, bajri, installation of a flowery gate and safety grills.
To calculate the development cost of the grey structure of an A+ category house, we must also calculate the plumbing costs of the house and therefore the intricate web of electrical wiring which will be placed round the house when laying the inspiration of a ten marla unit.
A house can’t be constructed without a team of reliable labourers. that’s why we’ll first discuss what proportion labour costs would be incurred in constructing an A+ category marla range in Pakistan.
Let’s check them out.
The rate of labourers usually changes per annum . To calculate the development cost of an A+ category 10 marla house in 2020, we’ll check the speed of labourers. PKR 375 per sq. ft. is that the current labour rate in Pakistan. this is able to take the entire amount to around PKR 1,237,500.
Labour Cost = PKR 1,237,500
BRICKS, SAND, CRUSH AND RORI
As the house features a covered area of three ,300 sq. ft. it might approximately need 90,000 bricks to get the house’s foundation. The Awwal category of bricks is of superior quality. it’s available at the speed of PKR 14.5 which suggests that the entire cost of bricks would be PKR 1,305,000.
When constructing the grey structure of an A+ category 10 marla house, sand, crush and gravel is additionally required. we’ll first discuss sand.
There are two sorts of sand utilized in the method – Ravi and Chenab. Around 7,000 cubic feet of Ravi sand is employed at the speed of PKR 20 per cubic feet. So, a complete of PKR 140,000 cubic feet of Ravi sand is employed .
The sand of river Chenab has higher rates because it’s of higher quality. you’d however need less amount of Chenab sand to get the inspiration of an A+ category 10 marla home. Around 1,200 cubic feet of Chenab sand at the speed of PKR 35 is employed , taking the entire to PKR 42,000.
Crush or gravel is employed to form the bottom structure of floors and roof within the house. you’d need approximately 1,600 cubic feet of Margalla lintel which is usually utilized in constructing the roof of the house. the speed is PKR 75 per cubic feet which suggests around PKR 120,000 would be needed. Sargodha gravel is employed in building the ground of the house. 1000 cubic feet of Sargodha crush would be required to create the grey structure of an A+ category 10 marla house at a PKR 65 per cubic feet rate. a complete of PKR 65,000 Sargodha gravel is required. Rori costs around PKR 35,000.
Cost for Bricks, Sand, Crush and Rori = PKR 1,707,000
CEMENT, KASSU AND REBAR
Kassu is usually wont to fill empty plots and it’s a mix of mitti and sand. Around PKR 85,000 are required for Kassu.
Cement is employed within the plastering and lots of other things during construction. For a 5 marla house, approximately 800 cement bags are required at the speed of PKR 495 per bag. the entire cost of cement utilized in the grey house structure of a 5 marla house would be PKR 396,000.
Rebar is additionally used which is essentially Sarya of 60 grade. Around 5 tons or 5000 kg of Sarya would be wont to construct a 5 marla house. the speed per ton of Sarya is PKR 105 and therefore the total cost of Sarya used would be PKR 525,000.
Cost of Cement, Kassu and Rebar = PKR 1,006,000
PLUMBING AND WIRING
One of the important components in house construction is installation of pipes and plumbing systems. an honest quality plumbing requires less repairs and maintenance costs. Therefore, in an A+ category house, you’ll expect some quality work.
Not only plumbing, you furthermore may got to found out electrical wiring within the house. PKR 135,000 are going to be required to put in the gas, drainage pipes and other plumbing systems in an A+ category 10 marla house. Please note that you simply can’t carry all the above-mentioned tasks on your own. you’d got to hire the services of a plumber to try to to the work professionally.
An electrician will place electric wires round the house at appropriate places. this may cost you approximately PKR 115,000.
Cost of Plumbing & Wiring = PKR 250,000
GRILLS, GATE AND CHOUGAT STEEL
Apart from installing plumbing and electric systems into your 10 marla unit, you’ll even have to calculate the quantity of steel utilized in the house. Chougat Steel of around PKR 76,500 is required .
To construct an A+ 10 marla house in Pakistan, you furthermore may got to have a flowery main gate that you ought to keep an estimated budget of PKR 95,000 and for the security grills PKR 95,000 would be needed.
Cost of Grills, Gate and Chougat Steel = PKR 266,500
An overhead cistern is additionally a neighborhood of the grey structure costs.
Termite spray is additionally equally important to regulate termite infestation which may eat away the foundations of a house making them weak. Approximately PKR 18,000 is required to construct the overhead tank.
To control termite infestation you’d need approximately PKR 35,000 for the chemical spray.
Cost of miscellaneous items = PKR 53,000
Construction Cost of the Grey Structure of an A+ 10 Marla House in 2020 = PKR 4,520,000
FINISHING COST OF AN A+ CATEGORY 10 MARLA HOUSE
As shown within the detailed infographic above, there are many construction jobs involved within the finishing of a ten marla house – A+ category. Please note the sub-totals for various categories are highlighted within the infographic. you’ll find the small print of those figures under different headings below.
People constructing a ten marla house in Pakistan choose stylish tiles to embellish the flooring of the house. Good quality Master tiles are preferred in high-end houses like the A+ category ones in Pakistan. Here may be a breakdown of the tiles utilized in the house.
- Around 280 Master tiles at the rate of PKR 2,500 are used in the house flooring. Remember, this does not include the garage, terrace and bathroom tiles. The total cost in the flooring, excluding the above-mentioned tiles would be PKR 700,000
- There will be around 135 Turkish or Spanish tiles needed to lay the bathroom flooring. The rate of the tiles is at a higher rate i.e. of PKR 3,500 sq. mtr. which would bring the total cost to build the bathroom’s flooring to PKR 472,500.
- You would need 22 tiles at the rate of PKR 2,000 per sq. mtr. The total cost incurred in laying the floor of the terrace of a 10 marla home would be PKR 44,000
- In building the car porch or garage you would need 55 Master tiles at the rate of PKR 2,000 per sq. mtr. making the total cost to be PKR 110,000
- You need to hire a professional labourer to carry out the above-mentioned tasks as the pasting of the tiles is no easy task. You need to hire experts for this. The cost to hire labourers for tiles would be PKR 210,000
- Granite Marble is used in building the staircase and also in the kitchen’s countertop and shelves. For marble stairs, you would need approximately PKR 95,000 and the kitchen countertop would cost your PKR 30,000
Cost for Tiles and Marble = PKR 1,661,500
In order to calculate the cost to build a 10 marla house in Pakistan, one needs to determine the costs involved in electrical components as well. These electrical components comprise breakers, switchboards, lights, chandeliers, placement of fans. None of these tasks can be done without hiring an electrician. Let us take a look at the costs incurred in placing electrical components around the house.
- You would need around 25 metalite switchboards and push buttons at the rate of PKR 1,500. These would be a bit fancy and therefore the higher rates. A total of PKR 37,500 would be needed in installing the 15 switchboards
- Around 23 power plugs and sockets are used at the rate of PKR 900 which will take the total to PKR 20,700
- For placing expensive chandeliers to installing fancy show lights in the house, the cost incurred would be PKR 315,000
- 14 Royal and GFC fans in total, costing around PKR 8,500 per unit, would be used. This means a total budget of PKR 119,000 should be reserved for installing fans
- You would need at least 7 GFC exhaust fans in the house. Four of them will be installed in the bathrooms and two in the kitchen. One exhaust fan would cost you PKR 2,500 making a total of PKR 17,500. Shenieder Breakers of PKR 60,000 are also required.
- An electrician would be needed to carry out the above-mentioned tasks. He would need PKR 30,000.
Cost for Electrical components = PKR 599,700
KITCHEN & BATH ACCESSORIES
For an A+ category house in Pakistan, everything should be classy and up-to-the-standards. Oulin Kitchens will be installed which would cost PKR The cost of installing an Oulin Kitchen would be PKR 350,000. So, the total cost to install two Oulin Kitchens would be PKR 700,000.
To calculate the construction cost of an A+ category 10 marla house, you will need to find out the costs incurred in building a stylish bathroom. Many modern accessories and imported sanitary fittings would go into it.
- Three Porta/Marachi counter-vanity sets would be placed at the rate of PKR 15,000. The total cost of the vanity sets would be PKR 45,000
- There would be two Porta or Marachi built-in vanity cabins at the rate of PKR 30,000. The total cost incurred would be PKR 60,000
- You would also need to install three high-quality Porta or Marachi commodes in the washrooms. The rate of each commode would be PKR 15,000, taking the total cost to PKR 45,000
- Two wall-mounted commodes of Grohe brand would be installed in two of the bathrooms. PKR 35,000 would be needed. A total of PKR 70,000 would be incurred in installing the commodes
- Five Master Gold or Italian bath sets would be installed at the rate of PKR 30,000. This means a total of PKR 150,000 would be needed to construct a fancy washroom
- Five bath hangings of Master brand would be used. One bath hanging would cost PKR 8,500, taking the total to PKR 42,500
- A tempered glass shower cabin will cost you PKR 100,000
- The cost to hire a plumber for all the above-mentioned tasks would be PKR 30,000
Cost for Kitchen & Bath Accessories = PKR 700,000+ 542,500 = 1,242,500
PAINT AND CEILING
The paint job should be ideally done after you’ve got installed the switchboards and lightweight fixtures in order that no drilling work leaves any mark on the walls. Painting a newly built home is tougher since it requires careful application of the bottom coat. You, therefore, need knowledgeable painter to try to to the work for you. we’ve included the painter’s cost during this . it’s estimated to be around PKR 750,000.
For the outside , rockwall is usually used. In rockwall, marble chips are used. First the wall is plastered and cleaned, then the bottom coat using acrylic and white sand is applied. the bottom coat is extremely important because it strengthens the walls. the entire cost within the rockwall is PKR 60,000.
The rate for false ceiling including material and for any design is PKR 75 per sq. ft. it might cost you PKR 107,250.
Cost for Paint and Ceiling = 1,027,500
WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
To calculate the value of a ten marla house in Pakistan, installation of windows and mirrors is additionally included. Aluminium and glass add houses includes double-glazed windows, wire mesh and glass panes. the value of aluminium windows and glass is PKR 415,000. Mirrors would cost PKR 50,000. For the staircase, railings are needed; for that you’d got to distribute around PKR 150,000.
Cost of Windows and Mirrors = PKR 615,000
To calculate the development cost of an A+ category 10 marla house in 2020, we might got to determine the prices involved within the woodwork. Wood is employed in several parts of the house within the sort of wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, doors, bathroom cabinets and ornamental racks within the front room and drawing-room.
There would be Oulin doors that might cost you PKR 575,000. The Oulin wardrobes would cost you PKR 360,000. An Oulin LCD rack would be for PKR 100,000. The brass door handles of PKR 50,000 are going to be utilized in the house.
Cost for Woodwork = PKR 1,085,000
You can also add bright wallpaper to the house, which can cost you PKR 200,000. there’ll be CCTV cameras installed within the house to make sure the safety of the inhabitants. In an A+ category house, an automatic gate would even be included. The CCTV cameras would cost PKR 35,000. A remote-controlled gate would cost PKR 85,000.
Cost for Miscellaneous Items = PKR 320,000
Total cost within the finishing of an A+ category 10 marla house = PKR 6,401,200
That sums up the development cost of an A+ category of a ten marla house. allow us to combine the grey structure costs and therefore the finishing costs to urge the ultimate allow an A+ category 10 marla house in Pakistan.
Total construction cost of a ten marla house in 2020 = PKR 4,520,000 + PKR 6,401,200
= PKR 10,921,200
So, this is often how PKR 10,921,200 would be the entire construction cost of an A+ category 10 marla house in 2020.
It’s important to recollect the rates mentioned above are applicable just in case someone decides to create a house in Pakistan on their own. If you hire a contractor to construct your house, then you’ll find yourself with a better estimate than the one mentioned above, because the contractor will see the whole project, procure the artifact and ensure everything is completed on time. Therefore, the development cost of building an A+ category 10 marla house through a contractor will vary, as per the agreement between the contractor and therefore the owner.
Note: The rates quoted in this article are from July 2020.
Muhammad Imran Rasheed
Al Madina Estate & Builder
42 Mezzanine Floor , Gulberg Trade Center, Gulberg Greens,
Email : email@example.com