Plot No 04
Lane No 16
Street No KL
Measuring 1000 square Yards (2 Kanal)
Located in Sangar Housing Scheme Phase 3 Gwadar
Sangar housing Project:
Project: Sangar Housing Project – Gwadar
Sponsored by: Government of Balochistan
Project Director: Deputy Commissioner – Gwadar
Project Consultant: Consultants Group
Financial Status: Self Financed
Sangar Housing Project Summary:
• Total Area 2500 Acres
• Total Area (Phase I to IV ) 1900 Acres
• Total Area (Proposed Phase V & Future Extensions) 600 Acres
• Total Length of Roads (Constructed) (Above 100 KMs)
• Width of Roads
– Main Roads (Constructed) 132’ – 0”wide
– Secondary Roads (Constructed) 66’ – 0” wide
– Neighborhood Roads (Constructed) 33’ – 0” wide
• Total Length of Water Pipe Line 300,000 Rft.(Approx)
• Total Length of Sewerage Pipe Line 320,000 Rft. (Approx)
• Under Ground Water Reservoir (Constructed) 600,000 Gallons
• Over Head Water Reservoir (Constructed) 40,000 Gallons
• Security Walls (Constructed) 24,000 Rft.
– Electrification Work
– Desalination Plant
– Sewage Treatment Plant
• It is a completely self-financed scheme.
• Engineering design has been carried out after full soil investigation study. Soil bearing capacity on Koh-i-Batil is double of what is found in the coastal belt and has been found suitable for high rise building.
• Design of utility services is based on most modern engineering codes and efficient utilities systems.
• Development started in 1992 and continued till date covering different phases & activities.
• Roads – Approx. 90 km
• Water supply distribution system -80%
• Underground water tank (600, 00 Gal) – 100%
• Overhead water tank (40,000 Gal) – 100%
• Sewerage system -25%
• 51 Acres of land has been allocated for Eid Mela in Phase V. the area is already being used for recreational purposes by the local population.
• 100 Acres of land has been allocated for Tsunami Shelters & Eid Mela in Phase V.
Dual Carriage Way
• The work on the street lighting has been started whereas major materials like cables, transformers, switchgear have arrived on the site
• The QESCO has already agreed to provide electricity to project office and some street lighting from the existing 11kv line.
• The site for Grid Station has been allotted in Sangar Phase-II.
• The Grid station for Sangar Housing Project will be constructed by WAPDA through Federal Financing; however, the work on site has not started as yet. The completion of the Grid Station will take at least around 18 months.
• The Consultants Group (CG) has been commissioned to carry out documentation of plots allotments and transfers with a fool-proof and fully computerized system.
• The allotment is ordered by the Project Director and papers are prepared by CG in accordance with the documents forwarded by the PD.
• The transfers are the responsibility of the PD followed by actual documentation executed by CG.
• The signing authority in all cases is the PD.
• The record of each and every allottee and transferee along with plot detail is available on Computer with hard copies in files kept at the Project Office in Gwadar.
• The detail of any plot can verified from Project as well as Consultant’s Office.
• Special Facility has been given to the owners for Transfer at Karachi.
Current & Upcoming Development Activities:
• Upgradation of Phase I.
• Development of Football Ground.
• Development of a Park at Corniche.
• Completion of Water Desalination Plant.
• Execution of Sewage Treatment Plant.
• Finalisation of Phase V.
• Planning & development of water fronts.
• Finalisation of alternate access routes.
• Developing nurseries and green houses.
• Construction of Guest Lodges.
• Finalisation of Building Bylaws and Regulations.
Al-Madina Real Estate & Builders
99 , Spring North Commercial , Bahria Town Phase 7 Rawalpindi.
Mohammad Imran Rasheed
Call / Sms / Viber / WhatsApp :
092 333 3690000
092 300 3690000