DHA has issued general instructions for the applicants who have come out successful in DHA Multan Balloting for residential and commercial plots held on 31st May 2017.
After successful ballot of DHA Multan on 31 May 2017, results have been uploaded on web page. However, for ease of candidates following instructions have been drafted:-
- Results of all category are uploaded on web page. You can easily find your result of each category after inserting your CNIC Number. System will check it in all categories and let you know.
- In case you receive invalid message, it is advised to try after some time as system is already processing required number of requests.
- In some cases successful candidates are asked to forward certain missing documents to “Director Transfer and Records, DHA Multan”. Please forward it without any delay, so that your documents are processed at the earliest.
- Following documents will be forwarded to you by TCS / DHL:-
- Information letter (English and Urdu).
- Membership and Undertaking Form (To be returned to DHA Multan after filling details).
- Return Envelop.
- Challan Forms.
- Schedule of Payment.
- Last day of down payment, membership charges and miscellaneous charges is 15 July 2017. However, these charges can be paid earlier than 15 Jul 2017 on receipt of documents.
- For Overseas Candidates, services of reputed firm sought to deliver required documents at your door steps. Please contact DHA Multan if you do not receive documents by 5 July 2017.
- It is mandatory to write reference number on all copies of Challan form before depositing it in the prescribed banks.