Your search results

Gulberg Residencia Block L

Gulberg Residencia Block L

Master Plan

Gulberg Residencia Master Plan

Gulberg Residencia Block L Development Status

Development work in Block L has been completed by 90%, while possession for the developed plots has also been granted. On the remaining 10%, work to level the ground is being carried out. The block is home to only one family, while the construction of six units is underway

Current Market Rate

Plot sizePrice range in PKR
7-marla55,00,000 – 75,00,000
10-marla52,00,000 – 110,00,000
12-marla80,00,000 – 100,00,000

Block L – Map

Gulberg Residencia Block L Map

Sale / Purchase :

Al Madina Real Estate Marketing 

42 Mezzanine Floor , Gulberg Trade Center , Gulberg Greens Islamabad.

+92-300-3690000

+92-333-3690000

Email : info@almadinaestate.com

 

Gulberg Residencia Islamabad– Block AA,A,B,C,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P-1,P-2,P-3,P-4,Q,R,S,T,V and A-Executive. Residencial Plots 5 Marla (25 x 50) . 7 Marla (30 x 60) . 10 Marla (35 x 70) . 12 Marla (40 x 80) 1 Kanal (50 x 90) and 2 Kanal (75 x 120) .. Sale / Purchase : +92-300-3690000 , +92-333-3690000

 

Gulberg Islamabad [Latest Maps 2020]

Gulberg Residencia Current Development Status & Current Prices

Gulberg Greens Islamabad Current Prices

List of Registered Architects

Latest News & Projects

Gulberg Islamabad Transfer fees

Gulberg Islamabad Power Of Attorney

Compare Listings

WhatsApp WhatsApp