DHA Islamabad Property Transfer Procedure
For the normal transfer procedure in DHA Islamabad, the seller must collect the Transfer Document Set from the Transfer & Record Dte. Reception and file a request for Statement of Dues and No Demand Certificate, more commonly referred to as NDC. For this, the seller would need to submit the following documents:
- Attested copy of the allotment letter
- Attested copies of both the seller and buyer’s CNIC
- An authority letter in case the seller is not available
It takes about 2 to 3 hours for the Finance Desk to intimate the dues. Once you’ve cleared the dues and paid the applicable taxes, it will take between two to three days to obtain NDC.
Then, along with the NDC, the required documents (listed below) need to be submitted at the Legal Desk. Following successful scrutiny, the documents will be forwarded to the Transfer Officer. The date and time for the transfer will also be given at this point.
Both seller and buyer need to be present at the time of transfer. Once the procedure is completed, the buyer can collect their allotment letter.
Here is the list of documents required for property transfer in DHA Islamabad-Rawalpindi.
- Application form to the Administrator DHAI-R (by the seller)
- Original allotment or allocation letter
- Request form for Statement of Dues
- No Demand Certificate
- Transfer Affidavit by the seller on PKR 50 stamp paper in the provincial territory and PKR 20 stamp paper in capital territory, duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- Buyer’s DHA membership form
- Two passport-sized coloured photographs of the buyer
- Undertaking by the purchaser for additional charges, dues and taxes on PKR 50 stamp paper in the provincial territory and PKR 20 stamp paper in capital territory, duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- Sales agreement on PKR 1,200 stamp paper in the provincial territory and PKR 100 stamp paper in capital territory, duly attested by DHA Islamabad-Rawalpindi.
- Attested CNIC copies of the seller, buyer, next of kin and witnesses.
GIFT PROPERTY TRANSFER
The transfer procedure for a gifted property is not much different from the normal one. However, the list of required documents for property transfer in DHA Islamabad is a little different.
The donor first needs to collect the Transfer Document Set from the Transfer & Record Dte. Reception and request for Statement of Dues and NDC by providing the following documents:
• Attested copy of allotment letter
• Attested copies of both the donor & donee’s CNIC
• An authority letter in case the donor isn’t available
Once DHA Islamabad-Rawalpindi issues NDC, the donor must submit it alongside other documents at the Legal Desk. After scrutiny, the documents will be forwarded to the Transfer Officer. The donee can then collect the new allotment letter on the given date.
However, it is important to mention that only first degree relatives – such as parents, spouse, children and siblings – can gift a property to another.
You can find out more about gifting property and its legal standing by taking a look at our detailed guide on registering a gift deed in Pakistan.
These are the documents required for the property transfer process in DHA Islamabad in case of a gift deed.
- An application form to the Administrator DHAI by the donor
- Original allotment or allocation letter
- Request form of Statement of Dues
- Transfer Affidavit by the Donor on PKR 50 stamp paper in the provincial territory and PKR 20 stamp paper in capital territory, duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- Undertaking by the Donee for additional charges, dues and taxes on PKR 50 stamp paper in the provincial territory and PKR 20 stamp paper in capital territory, duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- Gift Deed on PKR 1,200 stamp paper in the provincial territory and PKR 100 in capital territory, duly attested by DHA Islamabad-Rawalpindi.
- Gift Acceptance Certificate on PKR 20 stamp paper, duly attested by Oath Commissioner. The document must have the signatures, attested CNIC photocopies and complete addresses of two witnesses.
- Membership form by the donee
- Two passport-size coloured photos of the donee
- Attested copies of the CNIC of the donor, donee, next of kin and witnesses
WIDOW/LEGAL HEIR PROPERTY TRANSFER
In a case where the property in DHA Islamabad is being transferred to a widow, widower or legal heir, the person has to collect Transfer Document Set from Transfer & Record Dte. Reception and request approval from the higher management.
Once the request is approved and NDC is issued, the legal heir must submit the required documents listed below at the Legal Desk. They’ll then be given a time and date for the transfer of property.
On the given date, the widow, widower or legal heir can collect the new allotment letter.
These are the documents required for the property transfer process in DHA Islamabad in such cases:
- Transfer application to the Administrator DHAI-R made by the legal heir
- Death Certificate, Succession Certificate and Declaration Decree.
- An application for the membership or associate membership of the legal heir(s).
- Two passport-sized coloured photos of the individual(s) whose name the plot is being transferred.
- Attested CNIC copy of CNIC of all legal heir(s)
- Original Allotment and allocation letter
- All legal heirs must submit affidavits surrendering their rights on the property in favour of the widow or the legal heir whose name the property is being transferred. The affidavits must be on PKR stamp paper (each) on provincial and PKR 20 (each) on the capital territory. They will also need one copy each duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- Undertaking by the widow or legal heir for additional charges and taxes on PKR 50 stamp paper on provincial and PKR 20 stamp paper on the capital territory, duly attested by Oath Commissioner.
- In case of joint transfer, each individual should give an undertaking on separate stamp papers.
- In case of joint transfer, each transferee should also submit an affidavit that they will be present at the time of transfer.
- If any legal heir is a minor, an attested photocopy of their Form B has to be submitted. Their name must also be included in the allotment letter. A Guardianship Certificate alongside permission to sell the minor’s share should be obtained at the time of transfer.
TRANSFER FEE IN DHA ISLAMABAD
Let’s take a look at the property transfer fee in DHA Islamabad-Rawalpindi.
|Transfer type||Normal Transfer||Gift Transfer||Legal Heir|
|For property up to 5 marla||PKR 10,000||PKR 4,500||PKR 4,500|
|For property up to 10 marla and above||PKR 30,000||PKR 9,000||PKR 9,000|
|For property up to 1 kanal and above||PKR 60,000||PKR 18,000||PKR 18,000|
For More Details :
Al Madina Real Estate Marketing
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue World City
- Capital Smart City Islamabad
- Gulberg Greens Islamabad
- Gulberg Residencia Islamabad
- Rudn Enclave Rawalpindi Booking
- Prism Heights Gulberg Islamabad Booking
- Gulberg Rabi Center Booking
- Gulberg Mall & Signature Living Booking
- D 8 Heights Gulberg Greens Islamabad Booking
- Dha Quetta Booking
- OPF Valley Zone V Islamabad
- Pakistan Naval Farm Houses Simly Dam Road Islamabad
- Karakoram Greens Islamabad Booking
- Lotus Lake Towers Bahria Town Phase 8 Rawalpindi Booking
- FOECHS Rawalpindi
- Up Country Enclosures Rawalpindi
- Bahria Town Rawalpindi / Islamabad / Karachi / Lahore Maps
- Gulberg Islamabad Latest Updated Maps 2019
- Islamabad All Sectors & Societies Maps
- Gulberg Islamabad Properties For sale (Full List)
- List Your Business Online and grow your brand name world wide
- Website Development (Packages start from 18k)
- Click here if you want to sell your plot in Gulberg Islamabad
- Click here if you want to sell your plot in Bahria Town Rawalpindi/Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad
- List of Registered Architects & Structure Engineers of Gulberg (IBECHS) Islamabad